* Fiesta Latina at the OLD PORT OF MONTREAL
Saturday March 21st, 2020
Presented by El Gran Baile Canada
IMPORTANT NOTE: Admission ONLY with electronic or paper ticket in hand. NO sales at the door. LIMITED CAPACITY OF 400 PEOPLE.
Canada has AMAZING LATIN ARTISTS and we want to recognize their input and work in the Latin Community. La Fiesta Latina is a latin indoor party that will be held at the beautiful OLD PORT of MONTREAL, right when SPRING hits on March 21st. Be ready to hit the terrace if the weather joins the party too!
1 FULL DAY of DANCE!
Shows, Live Band, workshops for newcomers to very advanced latin dance lovers, competitions of all levels, dancing party, and much more! During the day, the event is opened to KIDS and ADULTS.
At night, it's ADULT Party Time!
The event includes
* Adan de Dios y su Orquesta (Live Cuban Band)
* Best Local DJ's for Salseros, Bachateros, Cuban, Colombian, Peruvian and all Latin rhythms (DJ Jamaik, DJ Ricky Campanelli, DJ Brown Sugar ...)
* Workshops by international & national artists
* Bootcamp and Masterclass by Antonio & Jasmina Berardi (Italy)
* Shows by over 20 national dance companies
* Dance Competition sanctioned by the World Salsa Summit
* Hours of Social Dancing
* GOOD VIBES ONLY
Salsa - Reggaeton - Cumbia - Bachata - Merengue - Latin Vibes
There are no refunds on our event tickets. If you have purchased an event ticket and can no longer attend the event, you may email us and request that we transfer the ticket to another person. All requests must be made in writing to [email protected] before March 15th. Transfer requests after March 15th will incur a $30 administration fee. There are no refunds on our competition registrations.
Mainly sponsored by:
Fiesta Olympica - Havana Camping Club - Gestion Pulsar - Salsa Style - El Gran Baile Canada - and more
ONE event NOT TO BE MISSED!
Visit our official website to get all the details you need!